Here a the top 20 things you must try asking your google assistant

January 01, 2019 Evil Kannevil 0 Comments


Since its launch google assistant is the best virtual assistant in the tech world. At first it hit all google devices and google soon started to release the update to other devices.Google assistant can be enabled by updating your google app in older devices and it is pre-installed on some newer devices. As I am using it for months to me it works better than Amazon's Alexa and Apple's Siri. Here a the top 20 things you must try asking your google assistant to test its intelligence

1. Hey google drop a beat [My personal favorite]


2. Are you a real person?

3.  Count from 1 to 100

4.  Hey google can you give some money.


5. Where are you living?

6. What is zero divided by zero ?


7. Sing a song for me 


8. Hey google please clean my room 

9. Today is my birthday


10. Will you go on date with me?

11.  Can you cook for me?

12.  Do you have kids ? 

13.  Are you Skynet?

14. What is your hobby ?
15. Whom do you love the most ?

16. Please marry me


17. Will you be my girlfriend ?

18. Do you believe in god ?

19. I'm in love with you do you love me back ?

20. Hey google when was you born ?

0 comments: